Physically stable petroleum extracts, carbon, graphite and other non-metallic conductor materials are used as the conductive medium of the module, and its conductivity is not affected by the season;
It can absorb moisture, keep effective contact with the soil, and has a low grounding resistance value;
In areas with high soil resistivity, it can effectively reduce the grounding resistance of the ground grid;
1. The bulk density index is not less than 1.68g/cn3.
2. The resistivity index is not greater than 8.5μΩ·m, which is equivalent to a good metal conductor (stainless steel, metal, etc.), which is conducive to the construction of a high-quality ground grid.
3. The ash content index is not more than 0.20%
4. The compressive strength index is not less than 30MPa. In the construction of the grounding grid, it can be fully compacted to improve the discharge of large inrush currents!
5. The flexural strength index is not less than 13.5MPa. In the construction of the grounding grid,
6. The elastic modulus is not more than 10.0CPa.
7. Thermal conductivity (100℃) not less than 90W/(m·K)
8. Thermal expansion coefficient (room temperature to 600℃) not more than 2.8 10-8/℃
9. It has good water absorption and moisturizing performance. Because this product is fired, there are many pores inside the module, which has a good affinity with water and can play a role in water retention. It is especially suitable for grounding in dry soil.
10. It is non-polluting and will not change the surrounding soil, adapting to many special and high-demand environments.
11. Packing in cartons or wooden boxes saves the cost of module transportation.
12. long life, not easy to break, can be used for more than 50 years.
If you need our products please write down any questions, we will reply as soon as possible.
Zero Ohm Composite Earthing Electrode
1. The bulk density is small, the body density of the zero-ohm composite grounding system is only 1/5 of that of copper, and the weight is lighter, convenient, lightweight, and easy to carry manually. 2. The resistivity is small, and the conductivity of the zero-ohm composite earthing electrode is nearly one hundred times higher than that of ordinary non-metallic minerals, which is better than a good metal conductor (pure copper, etc.), which is conducive to the construction of high-quality ground grids, and is not easy to be steal.
Copper Clad Steel Ground Rod
Copper clad steel grounding material is suitable for general environment and wet, saline-alkali, acidic soil that produces chemical corrosion clip, medium special environment, Widely used in power plant, substation, transmission line tower, communication base, airport, railway, subway station
Copyright © 2022 YANGBO. all rights reserved Power by Power by Sinoart.